The Counselling and Support team provide support to people who are participating in, or impacted by, the Inquiry public hearings. We can support you before, during and after engaging with the Inquiry.
To contact the Counselling and Support team:
- email email@example.com
- telephone 0499 869 779, 9:00am to 5:00pm AEST Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
- SMS 0499 869 779 – text only
ACON Pride Counselling
We understand that people’s support needs differ; we can connect you with other counselling and advocacy services, external to the Inquiry. The Inquiry has engaged ACON Pride Counselling to offer free and confidential counselling to LGBTIQ+ people participating in the Inquiry. Identifying information about people accessing ACON Pride Counselling will not be shared with the Inquiry. Only anonymised data pertaining to session attendance will be provided.
More information about ACON Pride Counselling.
To enquire about accessing ACON Pride Counselling please complete the online form.
The following services are available for immediate support:
- Emergency assistance: (triple zero) 000
- Lifeline: 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467
- NSW Mental Health Access Line: 1800 011 511
- QLife (3pm to midnight): 1800 184 527
- Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636
- Rainbow Sexual, Domestic & Family Violence Service Help Line: 1800 385 578
- Alcohol and Drug Information Service: 1800 250 015
- Pivot Point – (for information & self-assessment of alcohol and drug use).